- Play by the rules of your club and the laws of the game.
- Never argue with an umpire or other official – without these people, you can’t play football.
- Control your temper – verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players doesn’t help you enjoy or win any games.
- Be a team player – It’s a team game, treat it that way.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated – fairly.
- Co-operate with your coach, the umpires and team-mates.
- Play for your own enjoyment & to improve your skills.
- Don’t use ugly remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability – you’ll let down your coach, team-mates and family if you do – & many such comments are actually now illegal.
WE ARE NOT PLAYING FOR SHEEP STATIONS
If you would like to discuss this MJFC policy further, please contact the club. Thank you.